Service & Spare Parts
Home > Service & Spare Parts
Keep your Camco and Ferguson equipment up and running with preventive maintenance and spare parts:
Download the Service & Repair Flyer with a list of avaialable services and
Maintenance & Repairs
Our technicians can repair or maintain your Camco or Ferguson product in your plant...
- On-site evaluation and repair of Camco or Ferguson products
- Warranted work by IMC-Camco-Ferguson factory-trained, field-service technicians
- Camco-Ferguson Certified Parts
- 90 Day Warranty on Field Service
- Extend product life and minimize total costs by having Preventive Maintenance preformed at a special discounted service
...or you can send your unit to us for a full inspection and rebuild
- Quick turn-around on your repair
- Full disassembly and inspection to insure the quality of critical parts.
- Use of guaranteed Camco & Ferguson parts
- Reassembled to "as new" specifications
- Full One-Year Warranty
- Repair your unit with Camco & Ferguson Certified Parts
- Order parts through our parts department
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted
Want to repair it yourself? Get genuine Camco & Ferguson parts
Order Spare Parts directly from
NOTE: Purchases made with a credit card may be placed
directly by phone. All others require a written purchase order.
IMC model-specific service manuals
include an exploded view drawing and parts list at the end of the
Because the parts list is generic to the standard unit,
it is recommended that you use the parts list as a guide. CAMCO's
Parts Department can look up the parts list for your specific
unit and guide you in selecting parts for your unit.
It is recommended that you have the following information when
you contact IMC in order to quickly and accurately identify
- Model Number (located on name plate)
- Serial Number (located on name plate).
- Helpful, but not necessary is:
- Customer name (original purchaser)
- Original purchase order number
- Approximate date of purchase
For assistance in troubleshooting your Camco or
Ferguson unit, you may contact our Technical Service Department
For Warranty Repairs, contact the Repair Department
(email@example.com) for a
"Return Material Authorization" (RMA) number for return of the
parts for inspection.
Preventive Maintenance Program
IMC has a Preventive Maintenance Service for all users
of Camco and Ferguson equipment. For more information or to set
up a program at your plant, contact your local sales rep or Tom
Bemer (847) 215-5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Preventive Maintenance program helps you achieve the
lowest overall cost of equipment maintenance in several ways:
- Assessing equipment condition on a periodic basis
a written report detailing the evaluation of each IMC unit
- Planning for maintenance actions, rebuilds, or
- Avoiding catastrophic failures that result in lost
- IMC technicians can quickly assess and solve problems, saving
time and cost
Our experiences with preventable failures include:
Whether you require an on-site rebuild, a rebuild at IMC, a
full replacement or parts only, we provide a written quote for
the work involved. Costs for preventive maintenance are
discounted from standard service call rates. IMC can meet your
maintenance needs in two ways:
[Top of Page]
- At IMC (12-month warranty). We have a dedicated Repair
Department to service field returns.
- In your plant (90 day warranty). Our Service Technicians
average 15 years' experience.